Paradigm Servo v15 matched with RT12d

shake777

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Will these two match up well? I read that adding a second subwoofer will be a great additon,. I'm also changing to Denon 4810.

I'm under the impression that I can no longer get the big Klipsch for $1400 but I can get a used Paradigm for the same price.

Any suggestions using Klipsch info especially appreciated. Also accepting advise on other sups in that pricerange from other manufactorers..

I'm building a new room in the basement so now's the time when the slate is clean and the money can be fleible if really helpful.

Thank you. Shake777

It's hard to go wrong with a Paradigm Servo 15.

Very true... I have a Servo 15 and I am very happy with it. One piece of equipment that I never feel the need to up-grade or mess with. Works very well with my La Scala's. Lots of newer Subs have more technology (bells & whistles & LED's) built in, but this sub gets the job done. [Y]

• 3 weeks later...

Yes they match up. Both are very clean subs,the Servo 15 takes the prize for most neutral,clean sub below 2K.

I had the original Servo 15,then moved to the newer Servo 15 with the switching(Seismic) amp and now I use the Signature 25. A real monster with still...more output. Paradigm's upper class usbs are very capable(SQ,built quality and output).