PWK signed lascala posters

thackmate

I have available for sale two of six of the now rare LaScala poster - "With LASCALA speakers and a 35 watt amp you can entertain your friends ...or your neighbors". These posters that came out for dealer use in the 1970s are very rare these days. However, the two that I am offreing for sale are extremely rare in that Paul W Klipsch had personally signed them back in the '80s. They are in excellent condition with only minor damage to the right hand edge that would be trimmed or covered when framed. Paul signed six of these posters for me when I was the Australian distributor for Klipsch products (1975-1992). I had framed two which I have left with friends in Australia for safe keeping. Prior to Paul's passing in 2002 I had sold two of the four that I brought with me when I moved to Arkansas and now there are only these two left and I am offering these to Klipsch fanatics to treasure.

Please contact me to discuss you level of interest. Ian Thacker. thackmate@yahoo.com.au They are located in Little Rock, Arkansas.

post-35444-13819512837404_thumb.jpg

G'day Joey, Am doing OK what about you? I follow your input with KP600 stuff on this forum now and then. I could be active but I sometimes just like to sit back and see what everyone has to say ....often I find it amusing. There are times when I realize what I have forgotten and the memories come flooding back. I am also taken back to those gigs that I used to do with MCMs, 450s, LaScallywags and the 600s back in Oz. Then running the pro company here and developing the next generation. Klipsch was a huge part of my life and I still am firmly connected to Hope but it is also what moved me away from home. Good to see that you're still passionate mate. Take care

Best regards,

Thack