How do I hook up my LF-10 to my HK AVR7000?

BHZ Boy

So I opened the boxes last night...brand new Klipsch LF10 and Harman Kardon AVR 7000. I read my Klipsch manual and it appears I am suppose to run BOTH an LFE line and wire my KLF10's (fronts) through my subwoofer. Then, I read the HK (receiver) manual and it tells me to just run the LFE line - no mention of running my speakers through my sub.

I am new at this HT setup stuff - always just listened to two-channel without a sub. So, I am embarrassed to have to ask - what do I do? How do I hook up my sub?

No teasing me here okay? Just need some "sound" advice from those that know best.

Thanks in advance for your help!

To get everything possible out of your LF-10, make sure that you use a splitter so that you can get the LFE signal from the receiver to both of "line in" attachments on the sub. This will give it a pretty good boost as opposed to running it to only one of them. If you are really ambitious you could use a third splitter and get it to the LFE input on the sub as well. That is how I found mine to work best. Good luck.

------------------

klf-30 front

klf-c7 center

rp-3 rear

lf-10 sub

Denon avr-3300

Denon DVD-2500

Denon DCM-270 cd

Mitsubishi 55" ws tv