RC-52?

Jakeg123

why not? what are you worried about? my first system i had an rc-52 center and rsx-3's as surrounds and it was just fine.

Well, I don't want the RF-62s to over power the RC-52 but I also don't want to spend the extra money on the RC-62 if I don't have to. The room it will be in is about 18 X 14 feet. What would you guys recommend?

if money allows you could step up to the rc-62, but i think youll be just fine. plus if you run a setup mic it will adjust everything so that one will not overpower the other. does your receiver have the auto setup?

Okay, I think I am going to go with the RC-52. No, I will have to manually set it up.

Get the RC 62. Wait alittle while, save some cash and get the 62 and that way you won't be wondering "what if."

[Y]. If you are like 99% of the people on this forum, the "what-ifs" will set in and you will eventually want the RC62 to match the mains. If you mainly watch movies, do not skimp on the center channel. IMO it is THE most important in a surround system. The cost difference is minimal in the long run. Good luck.