How much for 1 pair single mwm?

aj01

I get a little confused on mcm vs mwm, but it appears to be a single high 15" (cheaper jbl driver) mwm bin. How much should these be worth?

So to get this straight, you are talking one pair, or two single bins. TThey are designated MWM-S by the way. Pictures would help, condition matters. Also, do they have the aluminum trim? Do they have the optional fiberglass covering over the plywood. It is going to be hard to match them whatever they are, and this subtracts from the value. I have seen two single singles go for sale on EBay with no bidders with an opening bid of $100. The orriginal K-43 can be the most valuable aspect at this point with the remainder being used plywood.

Roger

Yes - one pair - two single bins. They have the aluminum trim and it looks like a heavy duty black paint over the plywood (maybe that's the fiberglass?). They are fairly heavily used, so maybe I'll get back in touch with dtel and look at building a pair.

Yes - one pair - two single bins. They have the aluminum trim and it looks like a heavy duty black paint over the plywood (maybe that's the fiberglass?). They are fairly heavily used, so maybe I'll get back in touch with dtel and look at building a pair.

The heavy black paint with a pebble look splattered finish is standard!! If they had fibeglass the glass strands would be obvious.

Roger

The heavy black paint with a pebble look splattered finish is standard!! If they had fibeglass the glass strands would be obvious.

Roger