Heresy's wattage?

hogrydr

just joined this group........having acquired my first set of Klipsch's.....thanx to you guys Ive figured out what year model thay are, 1979 H-BR.....what was the wattage that these can handle?......planning on using these in my home office with my McIntosh 4100 reciever, 100w per side, currently shes pushing through a pair of JBL L100's i bought in 78'.......these Heresy's i just picked up are mint from a friend...always wanted a set but have way too many hobbys and toys to get in the way......looking now for a set of cornerhorns to add to the toy box

Welcome to the forum

About the Heresies... you won't hurt them...

I had/have a pair of JBL 4311s, the studio version of the L100. My oldest son gave me a pair of Heresy IIs. They were louder , clearer, more efficient than the JBLs, but the sound was similar. The original Heresies may sound a bit more forward (mids more pronounced) but you should like them. Compared to the L100s, don't worry about the power.

Bruce