Klipsch Mini Box

richbarrett

I've built several of these for members here. The ones I've done are made to go between the pre-amp and amp(s). for instance, I have a 2 channel tube pre and a 3 channel digi-amp. I have a Belle between two Khorns. I used plastic cases because they're easy to work with. I use nice pots, gold plated RCA jacks and exact value resistors. No big deal, I do one in an evening or maybe two if time is tight. I've also customized per request. One guy wanted all the connections on one side, another wanted the inputs on one side and output on the the other, sort of an inline config. One guy needed the RCAs spaced further apart because he was using some phatty interconnects. Etc, Etc. Currently $60 plus shipping from 85308. Mine are PTP wired, no circuit board.

If you want one of those nice metal cases you could send it to me or adjust the price to include it. Have to be a little more careful with the metal boxes to avoid setting up ground loops.

I'd be willing to build a speaker wire level version, but it would be more, larger box and a bunch of decent binding posts.

Post here if you want one, the PM and email functions of this board are not reliable IMO.

Wow... this is really weird. Ha ha, I was just thinking about that older thread and voila! I can't believe this topic mysteriously shows up anew . What a great forum for the audio enthusiast. I also am interested in experimenting with a three channel hook-up. Please contact me regarding your mini box.