Custom 3

a13x

I own some C3's. I don't wear glasses but, I often wear them with safety glasses. Not being a normal eyeglass person, I would wonder if I'd be more or less sensative to all this "stuff" hanging over my face?

I also wear them with some over ear protection on (while using tractor or backhoe).

1. I personally do not find it a hassle to get them on/off. If I have the over ear muffs on and am working on my backhoe... someone (usually wife!) comes and starts asking me questions or more accurately, telling me what to do [:P] I'll either dismount the machine or turn it off. They'll continue talking. I'll remove the over ear muffs, they'll repeat everything they just said. I will THEN, remove the C3's and very nicely say "what?"

My point there is, I'll have them (both) on/off several times and for me, it's always effortless to take them out or put them in. Oh... on taking them out as per above situation... one thing that I find interesting is I can take the in ear part out yet keep the wire hanging over my ears. This serves to leave the C3's "hanging" somewhere pretty safe (dangling from my ears) and I can still hear someone talking to me with no obstructions AND if a nice song is on, I can still pay some attention to it (but don't tell my wife that [A])

So I'll go from a person who doesn't wear glasses to wearing my C3's with another pair of over ear muffs on top of them, safety glasses AND a hat to either help keep sun off the top of my head or to help me look more cool than I already do [H] I do not find any issue with that. Any issues that I MIGHT have with that are offset by any valid reasons to wear the safety glasses and/or over ear muffs.

Given how rough I know I might be with them (I could easily snag them on part of my 'hoe so I tuck the cord into my clothing BUT it still gets snagged once in a great while), I know that I'll probably break these. It's what I do best.....break things. I like them enough that several months ago I bought a second set which are still sitting unopened in my drawer at my office. Now, when I break these (as contrasted to if), I'll have a backup pair immediately available to me and won't have to wait for shipping!

• 2 weeks later...