Furthest you've driven?

jrod

The cost for gas will only be about $450 but imagine all of the fun, places and people you will meet. Hope you enjoy that "in the car for a very long time". [:D]

I might be running 3450 round trip to vegas to get my newly acquired cornwalls...trying to get the CW vault set up to ease the cost of a trip of that magnitude, but if not, I will be in the car for a very long time!

Either way it will be worth it to own a one-of-a-kind set of speakers...I have a nice set of '74 Verticals already, but saw the finish on them and almost had a heart-attack...it is amazing what we are willing to go through to own a small piece of history...I was very lucky that Chris ran out to get them for me and is holding them till I can sort out the best way to get them back to my little slice of heaven in the middle of a corn field.

1,700 miles Round Trip left very early Saturday Morning, listened to La Scala's Sunday Evening.

Metro Detroit to Mississippi.

28 hours of driving during 37 hour stretch.

Ten year son was navigator.

Slept at rest stop for a couple of hours Sunday morning.

Too cheap to pay for a Hotel, shipping or boxes.

Curtis was asleep why should he be disturbed?

Spare driver would have been nice, but my son still talks about that trip.

Had to make up another Trip for Heresy I(s) so the 5 year would have a Road Trip of his own and stop complaining about missing "the" Road Trip.

Not including vacations to florida where we would stop for dinner or rest:

12 hours each way to Washington DC to see Front 242. 12 hours there, 6 hours for concert and "rest", 12 hours back.

In terms of gear - not long: 6 hours round trip to chicago to buy some Scott Tube amps. From Hartford to somewhere near whiteplains NY to pick up Legacy Deep Impact.

Tame compared to many here!

• Like 1