Dented RF-82's

Kritzer

Hello everyone!

I am new to these forums, but they have been a great source of knowledge. Recently I just moved, and I accidently dented a woofer in one of my RF-82's. I haven't noticed any difference in sound quality, but it is a real eye sore. I live in Canada (yes, we love Klipsch up here too) and am wondering about replacement cost for one of these woofers and where I might find them.

Thanks for your time,

Matt

Guest davidness

I replaced a woofer in my RC-7, and was very surprised and relieved to find that Klipsch Parts sold me a brand new speaker for about $57 or so, shipped. YMMV.

Give them a call and see what they say about a price. You might be surprised how reasonable it it.

That's too bad man! Hopefully you can get it fixed. I have a broken RF-83 woofer that is cracked out (same 8" as RF-82 I think). I suppose I will have to wait until Monday now to call them. Anyone ever replaced or had one repaired? Just wondering if the cost is going to shock me...

Thanks.