rt-10d impressions

Thaddeus Smith

So I've had my rt-10d functioning for a week now and I think I can adequately comment on it...

It kicks ***.

The rw-12 is no slouch, but I was always able to isolate sub-hz in the room, may have been how I set it up or just the sub itself. The RT blends beautifully in my system and even with my paranoid "i know where you are" glances, I cannot for the life of me say "i hear that bass coming from the rear left corner of the room". It's smaller than the rw-12 which means I was able to get it placed in the one corner my room has, and it aides immensely. setup was not a breeze, but it certainly was easy for the results I'm getting (had to run audyssey 4 times before it finally set things up right). it matches great with the rf-5's and rc-7 and to top things off ...it rattles the walls in the entire house.

well worth buying, new or used. well worth the hassle of getting it. well worth the $200 to fix it. michael ray is a happy camper (and set to enjoy his HT for at least the whole of 2010)