Adcom pre-amp/Yamaha amp

Matthews

Hey Matt, you should be fine! As a matter of fact, that might be a really nice combo.

I am interested in how that combo works out. There are older Adcom pre amps on my local Craigslist often. I've heard good things about them, but haven't pulled the trigger (Yet).

Let us know how it sounds when you get it all together, I can't wait for you to hook up the Yami and turn the volume up. What we really need is a picture of that SMILE on your face, when it happens.

Remember to check back in and tell us what you played first, how it sounded and so on. I'm getting kinda excited now!!! [:P]

Dennie

woooahooo!!! Yea, I am getting a little excited myself. I can tell already if it arrives early morning, Matt wont be getting much work done[:D] I will post complete updates tomorrow evening. Thanks for your help guys! I was pretty sure the Adcom would work but needed to check. Darnit' I might even have trouble getting to sleep tonight. Well, until tomorrow. Have a wonderful night!

I'll probably get the Yamaha power amp out of mothballs and use it again. I replaced it with a Mcintosh 7270. It's my garage system, the McIntosh is just too beautiful to leave out in a garage full of dirty equipment that makes a lot of dirt, dust and grime.

The preamp used out there is a GTP450, in the house I have a GTP500.

When you get it hooked up, crank it to eleven and let 'er rip![Y]