Post your gaming/ht room pics!

Underhanded Penguin

Hey guys. I don't know how many of you are into video games here, but Gamespot recently had a contest for best gaming setup and I submitted a few pics of my room. If you're a frequent visitor of the site, it's one of the gamespotting columns (#30: Limit Break). The column is by Tim Tracy. He posted 1 pic from 15 contestant's rooms in no particular order and then he posted all of the pics of the winner. (I was contestant #15) Needless to say I didn't win. But I just thought I'd share my very humble room pics with this forum who has helped me on numerous occasions with its setup. I urge anybody with a gaming/HT room to share their pics on this thread. Let's have some fun guys!

-UP

------------------

Liv Tyler as Arwen: "If you want him, come and claim him!" - Translation: "I am very hot."

This message has been edited by Underhanded Penguin on 03-16-2002 at 01:18 PM

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Justin. Can you help me out here? How do I get the pics to show up on the message area? Also, how is it that some people can post such hi res pics? (limit is 200k???) Damnit. I shoulda tested this out before starting the thread. LOL

-UP

------------------

Liv Tyler as Arwen: "If you want him, come and claim him!" - Translation: "I am very hot."

don't forget my website's page for this kinda stuff! Smile.gif if you can take some more pics and add some specs, it would be great! my email, as you know, is klipschter@yahoo.com

just FYI, i have a website and am making a section dedicated to the ultimate rigs, for computer's and gaming systems, and i guess why not make it home theater? but mostly gaming systems and foremost computer setups, underhanded's here is a PRIME example of what i want Smile.gif

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

A technical help site created by me and my fellow Klipschers

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>

if you are having space limitation problems, email me the pics at full size and i can post them that way.

to put pics n a post type (img)www.imagelocation.com/mypic.jpg(/img) but replace ()'s with []'s

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

or click this button image_2.gif and paste the address in the pop-up window

room.jpg

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

thanks, gonna work on it right now, just got back home Smile.gif got the pics too

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

ProMedia help you want <A HREF="maimailto:Promediatech@Klipsch.com">email Amy</A> or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

This message has been edited by justin_tx_16 on 03-21-2002 at 11:34 PM

i am a funky cool guy Smile.gif

actually, it is called MacroMedia Flash. The great alternative to GIF animations because the files are a fraction of the size and move smoother. I use Swish 2.0 and MacroMedia Fireworks.

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

sorry to keep posting in this thread but here are Underhanded Penguin's pics, all full size Smile.gif feel free to browse my site Smile.gif

http://www.lotsui.net/soundwise/id80.htm

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

quote:

Originally posted by Earle Decker:

I just got my web page up and going. Still needs some work though.

Whatcha think?

Earle

looks nice. that's a BIG dog! did you check out my site? has a few quirks, nothing serious, but i am just too lazy right now to fix them, like the lack of a summary in the manual section hehe.

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

yes justin - u are funky cool

hey earle - you're gonna hate me - you spelled theater 'theature' ;-)

That dawg got a name? Beautiful animal.

------------------

dean

This message has been edited by deang on 03-16-2002 at 07:59 PM

My brother is teaching me this web design stuff,

so bear with me as i have never done this before.

The wife and I really wanted one for the new baby coming soon.

Dean

I noticed that too, it will get corrected sooner or later.

The dog is a white German Shepard. Her name is Brie. She's 9 months old and weighs about 80lbs.

I suddenly cant insert a pic on the site. I just get thoses empty grids showing. any ideas?

thanks

Earle

This message has been edited by Earle Decker on 03-16-2002 at 08:17 PM

are you doing it all in html code or using a program? what program?

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

is it a local file or website file that you are using? either way, make sure you have the right name and if it is from the web, make sure it is still there. do you have any space left on your server? i have a feeling that you are trying to get this pic...

http://pages.cthome.net/sdecker/images/navhome.gif the go home pic to work, it is not on your server anymore, somehow either got deleted or renamed. check in your http://pages.cthome.net/sdecker/images/ directory for it, since i don't have your password i can not do this haha, but under your images section, look for navhome.gif

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support