I need GaryMD's address

fini

Got what you need, Gregg? Thanks, Dennie

No problem Larry.

Larry. Gary mentioned that he might know "someone" who has a copy of "Famous Blue Raincoat" that they might want to sell. If you know anyone (wink), I am looking to get a copy and was trying to avoid paying $100 for it.

Thanks for your time,

Dennie

Larry. Gary mentioned that he might know "someone" who has a copy of "Famous Blue Raincoat" that they might want to sell. If you know anyone (wink), I am looking to get a copy and was trying to avoid paying $100 for it.

Dennie, I'm listening through it. I wasn't excited about it at first, but find it's better the second time around. I could use the LP storage space, but will have to let you know on the FBR. Thanks for the reminder.

Larry

You're welcome Fini!

Hey Larry, it took me a few listen's to really enjoy "FBR", now it is one of my favorite "Go To" CD's. I have the made in Germany disc and it is really nice. But it is not the 45rpm vinyl. I hope you really enjoy it. I've been looking for a used copy (because I don't want to pay $100 for a "record", but I just might have to) and I will keep looking. No problem.

Thanks,

Dennie