Redoing Home Theatre

kkerley33

Might have to turn home theatre into home office due to job change and move HT to living room and could use some speaker suggestions for Center Channel.

Plasma would be mounted above Fireplace.

Onkyo TX-SR876 will power system. Front Channel Pre-outs will be directed to Anthem Pre 2L and onto Amp 1 (I love the HT pass through on the Pre 2l). Other 5 channels will be powered from SR-876.

La Scala's Front Left and Right. Paradigm APD370's Surround L/R and Paradigm Mini Monitors Rear Left and Right. PS-1200 Sub.

What I have available to use for centers are one La Scala, One CC 370 and one set of Monitor 7's. Problem is room set-up does not allow any of those and I would prefer to go to an In-wall solution that I could put on both sides of the flat panel. Am open to in-wall solutions for surround and rears as well but that would have to be down the road.

What you would guys suggest I do?

There isn't any kind of in-wall center speaker that will be worth spending more than 1 cent on to use with LaScala mains. Use a 'phantom' or no center speaker setup and you will be much, much happier than something that will be a huge bottleneck.

Obviously another LaScala will be the best. Smaller options would be a Cornwall or Heresy.