need opinions regarding HT plauqes.....rather quickly.....

InVeNtOr

hey guys i am making a ht plaque. i have a pic to show you the final concept but not the finished product.

my basic question is, do you look like a poser if you have a plaque that is incorrect? meaning i will be buying the emotiva umc-1, it does not have a THX rating so i can't have any thx sound fields. in my plaque i have room for 9 different signs. well if i go with the gold, i run out of signs i like. so the only option is to use a thx logo i like. now my daughter like it, she loves watching the demo with me.

i have another plan, too. this plan eliminates any doubt. i will get rid of the big "this theater features' and replace it with a regular size plaque in the middle. so basically i will only have 9 total plaques on that board, not 10 (like the pic). i first have to find out if the guy can make the "this theather presents" in the same manner as the gold. if he can't it's almost a uselses question and post.

anyways let me know how you feel.....really feel.

thanks again

post-23806-13819554728374_thumb.jpg

post-23806-13819570062098_thumb.jpg

Is this for the home? I can see you might think it's kind of a cute idea and it is. My only thought is that systems change over time and then you are stuck with something that may not reflect your current system. It's a good thing I didn't make a sign for my older system featuring Bose 901s!

Thanx, Russ

well i am smarter than the average bear. each plaque is removable and changeable. it will cost me $4 to change each one. that's what the guy charges.

i do have the means to make a duplicate plaque. i would have to buy new vinyl stickers, but that's it.