Khorns in SF on eBay

Mike Lindsey

Nice clean pair of the sytle C's ... I think the BIN price is a little unrealistics, but what the hey! If he can get it, great.

I liked the $1050 BIN price on mine a little better Smile.gif

------------------

If you don't like what is coming out, you wouldn't like what is going in." -PWK-

---------------------

TWO-CHANNEL SYSTEM

AES AE-25 "Superamp"

AES AE-3 Pre-amp

New Tube 4000 CD Player

1976 Klipschorns (ALK'ed)

HOME THEATER

Klipsch 1968 ALK Cornwall "II"s (LF/RF)

ALK Belle Klipsch (Center)

Klipsch Heresy (RR/LR)

Klipsch KSW-12 sub

Sonic Frontiers Anthem AMP1 (driving Cornwalls)

Sonic Frontiers Anthem AMP1 (driving Heresy's)

Denon AVR-4800

Toshiba SD-3109 DVD

Now you see why, as a native San Franciscan, I did not hesitate to buy a pair of late model (AK-3 x-overs) K-Horns (plus a Belle for the center) for edster00's full asking price plus shipping.

I don't recall a really good K-horn deal in Northern California for a long, long time. It's why there have been Cornwalls in the two-channel music room for so long. Now, it's multi-channel, K-Horn anchored "Morse to Mozart" for me. cwm12.gif

Frankly, buying and selling between Forum members has been the most mutually rewarding Klipsch acquisition process I have encountered. Getting to know someone like the edster has made my Klipschlife better in more ways than one.

And, yes, Chris I liked your BIN price better too! ...and your choice of favorite guitarists. -HornEd

This message has been edited by HornEd on 03-21-2002 at 06:11 PM

Ed, you see my post under the DVD heading earlier this afternoon. Had a ***** of a time (not) connecting with you. The EDSTER (what a guy!) gave me your MSN id so I'll shoot them there in the future.

You are THE man !!

------------------

"Bullsh*t!"

-PWK-

---------------------

TWO-CHANNEL SYSTEM

Eico HF-81

Eico HFT-90

AES AE-25 "Superamp" (in temporary retirement)

AES AE-3 Pre-amp (in temporary retirement)

New Tube 4000 CD Player

1976 Klipschorns (KCBR's & ALK'ed)

HOME THEATER

Klipsch 1968 ALK Cornwall "II"s (LF/RF)

ALK Belle Klipsch (Center)

Klipsch Heresy (RR/LR)

Klipsch KSW-12 sub

Sonic Frontiers Anthem AMP1 (driving Cornwalls)

Sonic Frontiers Anthem AMP1 (driving Heresy's)

Denon AVR-4800

Toshiba SD-3109 DVD

Right, JMON, a pair of KHorns, a Belle Center and an Academy for a Rear Effects. For the time being I will use my Cornwall I's for the surrounds. However, your surmises are correct, they are bought and paid for but the shipping has been held up to accommodate my being there.

Of course, the Legend HT will remain with the recent additions providing multi-channel sounds in a large area.

Rest assured, I will let everyone know how they sound and how they look. I will be moving into a new place soon and with luck I can accomplish everything with one move for the K-Horns instead of two. -HornEd

------------------

HORNED'S EIGHT THEATRICAL LEGENDS, FIVE+ MUSICAL HERITAGES & A ROADIE...

SETTING THE STAGE FOR THE "THEATER OF THE MIND"...

KLF-30's: Left Main, Center Main, Right Main KLF C7's: L & R Front Effects on 5' sand filled columns

KLF-30's: Left Surround, Rear Effects, Right Surround Twin SVS CS-Ultra SubTower, Samson Megawatt Amp

KLIPSCH SPEAKER SUPPORT SYSTEMS:

Bass friendly, oversized, glove-leather LazyBoy Recliners. Mitsubishi RPHD1080i 65", Yamaha RX-V3000 Receiver

Toshiba Pro Scan 6200, Toshiba Pro 6-head SVHS W808 Upscale Monster Cables and Interconnects

CHANNELING THE MUSIC EXPERIENCE FROM 2 TO 6!

'97 Klipschorn - Mains, '99 Klipsch Belle - Center, '83 Cornwall - Surrounds, '93 Academy - Rear Effects

Walnut w/ Cane Grilles. Final Amps, etc. to be determined after long discussions with Klipsch Forum Members.

THE MOVEABLE (EAR) FEAST...

Klipsched Class "A" Motorhome... an acoustics challenge in 8' x 30'... good to be "On the Road Again!"

s>