klipsch heritage dealers near minneapolis?

juniper8

Thanks for the info! How do you're altecs work with you're klipsch products? The reason I ask i recently bought some 80' cornwalls a little over 2 weeks ago. This has renewed my interest in audio and i haven't "listened to music" in a long time... they sound great!...i have had a pair of ripped coned altec 604 8-g's sitting in storage for around for 15 yrs. and just sent them out to G P A for repair and I am wondering if they can work together? any info or insight would be appreciated, tube amps or s.s. or modern. any advice would be helpful i know nothing about matching up audio!

The Altec Horns were a HUGE improvement over the Stock Khorns! - I still use the stock Khorn Tweeters and Bass Bin.

As far as combiing the Altec Cone speakers with a Khorn, I would not advise going in that direction. I'd look for a replacement for the Khorn midrange - Another Horn. there are some V-track horns, and Altec Horns such as I have.

I prefer tube amps and Low Powered SET amps are my amp of choice.