cf4s for 2 channel

The Dude

Any concerns using these. I am scouting for my dad now that my mom has cleaned out the house. There is a pair locally for 400.00, I have read some reviews on how they sound. But also people are concerned about replacement parts, port sizes, and series. I guess I don't know what the big deal is and hopefully some one can explain.

Any receivers to use no to use, will be looking for something under 100.00 I know that's not much but seems I can find something on the used market or the bay for about that price.

thanks

NIck

I was wanting to pick them up for my father in law, he finally just bought some klipsch speakers, 3 days before these cf 4s came up.

I e-mailed the seller and he said they were series 1 with the 6 inch ports, I'm sure you read these are the more appealing version. I have no personal experience with them but Klipsch is Klipsch I would love to take a listen.

If your concerned about the CF4s theres a pair of RF5's in sioux city, actually a whole setup RF5s center and surrounds for 600 which is really what I wanted to get for my father in law he however doesn't listen very well.

He's an older guy so he knows what he likes and "knows" how it works. give he's not my dad I don't pester much. Hopefully your dad takes advice better.