WL Heresy I's!

Bonzo

Found these on the local Craigslist and had to have them! They are walnut laquer finish from 1980. Very nice condition with consec. serial numbers! The seller is a musician and obviously takes great care of his stuff. The only issues is one slighly dented corner and screw holes in the bottom from where the slant risers were mounted at one time. He said he sold them quite a while ago. At some point I may tackle rebuilding the crossovers myself. For now, they sound great and are very purdy' to look at!

post-18652-13819555428636_thumb.jpg

post-18652-13819582333488_thumb.jpg

I probably paid close to top dollar for them, $425, and had to dip into the vacation fund. Oh well, how often do you find HWL Heresy I's 5 miles away from your house in this kind of conditon? There's no discussion, I had to get them! Now I just have to sell some stuff or my vacation will be in the dog house in my back yard! Anyone need a nice Harman HK3490? I have it posted in the Garage Sale section.

Thanks,

Mark