Remember Her? II: Try to Stump John

THIS IS A TEST CONTINUED...

this test is over for me and Clipped and Shorn has clipped and shorn his photo of the great Afro-Cuban band that I good heartedly made sport of with the following flip comment.

From the ultimate people's road show movie, Zeno's "Road to Just Desserts" starring Bing (Cherry Jubilee) and Hope (AR). Just an illustration, C&S, of how far your learning curve is bending from Latin Jazz. Wink.gif

------------------

Pic6.jpg

This message has been edited by HornEd on 04-06-2002 at 12:05 PM

Alas, while I had come forth to tip-ed & adorn Clipped & Shorn, I am concerned that my attempts to help surmount obstacles has just created more.cwm36.gif

I noted that you were on the Forum earlier today but did not leave a cleverly worded notation of your march toward an august presence... let alone some sultry film stars photo that would even call for John Warren to get out his movie whetstone and hone up his cutting edge memory.

As stated elsewhere, I now have actually created the same system I suggested that you create. Now I know everything works. If I can help, you need but call. -HornEd

With the popularity of your thread, Clipped & Shorn, isn't it about time to do a recap post with the photos of the two remaining mysteries and their appropriate clues.

All you need do is paste in the appropriate "Photo Pointer Text) and type in the clues. I am so confused that I don't even know if Fran Allyson was exposed... now there's a dish from early San Francisco TV watching. And Kukla and Ollie are faded... and the Burr that made them whir is gone... but not forgotten.

The photo that was here was clipped and shorn by Clipped and Shorn

But, then upon looking into her eyes, is it none other than Leslie Caron in her 1953 interaction with the puppets in "Lili" that you have brought us?

So, professor, how about a madcap recap? -HornEd

This message has been edited by HornEd on 03-27-2002 at 10:29 AM

Good call HornEd.

Picture3.jpg

and here is the rest of the picture confirming your precise identification. btw I have been busy running around and got behind on these posts. I think I have a pretty good understanding of the process for now since I do not necessarily need to keep a log of old photos already posted. Maybe after my upcoming purchase of a digital camera I will have more need to keep track of the catalog of images I may produce.

-shopped and dropped

------------------

Cornwalls

currently upgrading

to all tube components

This message has been edited by Clipped and Shorn on 03-26-2002 at 05:41 PM

The madcap recap:

THERE IS STILL TIME:

THESE TWO ARE YET TO BE IDENTIFIED:

Pic4.jpg

hint: {the say her secret pet nickname was the inspiration for one of the all time McGuffins, you know, the one that gets unMcGuffed in a rapid oxidation finale}

Pic5.jpg

-treaded and retreaded

------------------

Cornwalls

currently upgrading

to all tube components

This message has been edited by Clipped and Shorn on 03-26-2002 at 09:27 PM