PLEASE SHED SOME LIGHT ON MY UNFORTUNATE SITUATION!

FMI

I have always yearned to own an ultimate home theater! One that I can sit down infront of and be blown away. So, instead of racing out and purchasing a prepackaged home theater speaker set I thought I would appreciate it more and end up with a better system if I bought each piece individually. I took me a long time, but I thought my patience had finally payed off. I saved my money, did as much research as I could (mind you I am a novice), and thought I was making good decisions with each purchase. Now I am being told that my reciever does not have enough power to run my system at optimum level! I have listed below what I have and would really appreciate feedback as to what I should do! Please advise.

TOWERS = KLIPSCH WF-35

CENTER SPEAKER = KLIPSCH WC-24

SURROUND SPEAKERS = KLIPSCH B-2

REAR SURROUND SPEAKER = KLIPSCH WC-24

SUB= KLIPSCH SUB 10

RECEIVER= ONKYO TX-SR606

• Like 1

You will be fine ! Relax. Later on if you want to upgrade (and you will) then do that.

That model Onkyo is a good unit and with the 35's you will have no problems..........

Please Post Pictures and Your impressions of the Sound. [H]

* http://www.klipsch.com/na-en/products/wf-35-home-theater-overview/

I'd go with the XW 500d Subwoofer, that is matched for this system............

JMHO

receiver is good enough for now, if you really like movies id upgrade the sub before the receiver when the time comes

I will have to agree with all replies. A good sub will make a difference and take some of the burden off of the 606's amps. For now, set your receivers crossovers at 90 or 100 for all channels and set your speakers to small and you should feel and hear a difference until you do a sub upgrade. The more low end power being sent to the sub will free up some wattage for the rest of your speakers.

Bill