Klipsch hacked or caught the fever?

rplace

Fish are gone, home theater is in a state of flux along with life in general. It's good to be coming back around, I see some new names and character here along with some from the past as well. It's great to see you're still around. :-) How are you?

Good overall. HT is pretty much done and constant...getting fair amount of use. I got bit by the vinyl bug hard a few years back and have have several items pass through the rack, but that seems to have settled too great sounding but not over the top crazy. Just not enough time to listen, EVER!

Brewing beer on the weekends and smoking meats too has come back around so I am eating and drinking well [H]

Hope your general "state of flux" is in a good way, not chaos.

Brewing beer sounds like fun! I've got to get into that some day, and smoked meats . . . oh yeah. There's some kind of magic that happens when fire and meat get together.

The flux is utter chaos, but the end is in sight. The upside is that nobody else is spending my money any more, so I can have hobbies again. ;-)