Suggestions for side surrounds?

Stolenrs

Looking for suggestions on side surrounds to go with my chorus mains and Chorus II rears, I have tried Fortes and heresy's but I am space restricted. Looking for a smaller speaker I can mount on the wall. If there isn't really a good fit out there I will most likely stick to 5.1 untill I can move into a larger room. Anyone out there mix reference with heritage and have good luck?

Thanks for any suggestions.

~ross

The RS series is great as side surrounds if you need wall-mounting capability. I had RS-42s for a while and they were great.

Just as an FYI: 5.1 has side surrounds and 7.1 adds the rear surrounds. Although sometimes due to room layout there have to be compromises made.

that's my delema as well, i am more a music fan, probably a 60/40 split. I tried the Fortes and the Heresy II and they did sound great just really cramed in there, just not a huge room. To bad there isn't a wall mountable speaker that is more in line with the heratige series that is wall mountable... Maybe it's time to look for a pair of 42 again, the wife isn't gonna like to hear this [^o)]