Klipsch KSW-15

swatdog

Not up to the PM

You just buy a splitter to split the main output of your sound card(1/8" stereo)then conect the PM to output A and the sun to output B(via a 1/8" to double RCA).

Well you have to set the volume(gain)on the KSW15 to match the PM.And control the main volume with the sound card volume.

Its not very practical as you will have to power down the sub and PM.Because if you dont a BIG thump will wake you up each time you power the computer on.

And set the sub crossover to from 60-100Hz.be sure the KSW15 and the little PB sub dont cancel each other.For this play music with deep sustained bass and flip the PHASE switch on the KSW15.Where you hear the most bass output you leave the setting(0 or 180).

Anyway its not such a great idea,as the PM has plenty of bass.

TheEAR(s) Now theears

and it would be far too much bass. if you were going to do this and not get a promedia 2.1 instead (which is what i would recommend) you should get nohting more than the KSW-10.

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

A technical help site created by me and my fellow Klipschers

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>

you have the 4.1's now... do you have a 5.1 sound card? if so use that center/sub channel out and make a 5.1 out of it, or get a y stereo adapter and plug the 2.1's into the front or rear inputs and have two set of stereo for front or rear, depending on where you want to place them

what soundcard do you have?

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

A technical help site created by me and my fellow Klipschers

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>