Retro-fitting with Electro-Voice HP 640 Horns

PrestonTom

I apologize for a partial double post.

Over in the Garage Sale section I have listed two pairs of Electro-Voice HP 640 horns. These are CD (constant dispersion) horns that measure 28 wide x 13 tall x 17 deep with a 2 inch throat. See http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/p/139116/1411849.aspx#1411849

I am posting here also since folks may not realize these horns are also candiates for Jubilee builds, Klipschorns (with some mods) or other projects. If there are any technical questions, I would be happy to answer them here.

Thanks,

-Tom

HP640_Horn_EDS.pdf

HP640_Horn_EDS.pdf

Hi Tom

I am thinking about them for my La Scala heavyweight clone bass bins. Cash is tight at the moment (where isn’t it) but I may be able to scratch some up. I may take until the 25th if the deal happens with my Bugeye Sprite. I am south of Boston, what part of Ct are you? I was really only thinking of cheap Goldwood GM-450PB’s but those horn look interesting. Email me with a location if you want at garyeanderson at yahoo dot com

thanks