Klipsch Chorus I thinking of selling them?

strat10

hey im not a mathematician , im a doctor , but i got your point , one hundred percent !!!! you are faced with the typical klipsch--- in your face----bright type----very revealing and ----forward sound ----of the KLIPSCH .

this is what i had about a year ago when i got my first klipsch , but now , not many other speakers tend to impress me .these klipsch have grown on me nicely ... im pretty used to it and i miss em ,whenever i connect and listen to my other speakers for a day or two ....

my klipsch are not harsh..........their glory is in low distortion, especially when played loud when other speakers that i have ,blow themselves apart ....and still klipsch sounds very neutral and effortless.....

that blanket thing you mentioned is not right .....it is usually mentioned when someone is comparing a laid back speaker like def techs to some klipsch ..... "bright" and "blanket covered sound" are polar opposites [;)]

strat 10 , now tell us , what amp are you using , sorry if iv missed it or forgotten in this thread , and what are your room dimensions ....furniture setting .....and what is your cd player or source ....

thanks

I can't help but think something is wrong with the speakers. When you say they don't sound full, I just can't imagine the Chorus with it's 15" woofer sounding anything but full. These things thump - they have crystal clear highs and mids with a serious kick. I bet it's a x-over issue.