RF63's vs RF7's?

CHASLS2

Think i would notice much a difference going from my RF63's to a pair of RF7's? This would be for my bedroom and used for home theater only. I am still in my trying out speakers mode. Went from SF3's to the RF82's and now have the RF63's. If i found a good set of used RF7's i just my bite.

Personally I think the RF-63's are the smoothest 2-way towers I have ever heard. They will pound pretty good but where they really shine is in the midrange on up to the top. On the other hand, the RF-7's will bounce you back in your bed. They will not only let you feel the movie but put you right in the middle of it.

Full unadulterated impact = RF-7's

Versatility and smoothness = RF-63's

Bill

RF-7 are not harsh, I listen to my RF-7 for hours at a time and my ears do not hurt. It has to be your gear, something in the chain of the equipment, if all your gear is up to par, it rewards you with a very revealing, detailed, and stunning sound. It need quality every step of the way. My RF-7 are stock form just how Klipsch made them and they still amaze

me on the presentation of presence and sound. The RF-7 are very

revealing speakers so it needs all things equal on quality. In

general, all Klipsch speakers I've had, has to meet these rules.

RF-7 are not harsh, I listen to my RF-7 for hours at a time and my ears do not hurt. It has to be your gear, something in the chain of the equipment, if all your gear is up to par, it rewards you with a very revealing, detailed, and stunning sound. It need quality every step of the way. My RF-7 are stock form just how Klipsch made them and they still amaze me on the presentation of presence and sound. The RF-7 are very revealing speakers so it needs all things equal on quality. In general, all Klipsch speakers I've had, has to meet these rules.

I agree my 7's arre smooth as silk and listen to them for hours also and there very soothing even more then my Paradigm Studios were !