Just pulled the trigger on the new RC64II : )

TheFactor

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys..stop it......(sniff)....you make me feel so welcomed here (sniff)

:-)

Hey! We wouldn't have it any other way! You're part of this crazy family now and you have a great hobby! Plus a nice setup! Now occasionally some of us might get into arguments on here *cough* *TheFactor* *cough* but in the end it all gets straightened out. LOL. But once again congrats on your purchase and I know you can't wait until you hear it!

Sooo....I just pulled the trigger myself on the RC-64II. Now I have no money for all the blu-rays I want to snag next week during Black Friday. lol. It will be a while before I get the RF-7II. I also got an xpa-2 and xpa-3 earlier this month. can't wait to get an avr with preouts to check it out (crossing my fingers for a christmas present :-) )

Congratualtions! That beast of a center is going to make a huge difference! And don't feel bad. I just pulled the trigger on the 82s and now the only money I have is holiday shopping money. So no more stuff for me until after the holidays! But congrats again and let us know how much you love it!

Nice man congrats on the new 82's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks! I can't wait to get them. Of course they probably won't get here until the week after Thanksgiving which sucks because I only work 2 days on the week of Thanksgiving so I would have had plenty of time to get them setup. Oh well.......first thing I'm going to test them with is that Blu Ray.....I may go ahead and get those other ones I told you about.....oh wait.....never mind. I must have discipline....can't spend the gift money on myself! Why couldn't the holidays be like 3 months away? LOL

Guys..stop it......(sniff)....you make me feel so welcomed here (sniff) :-)

Hey! We wouldn't have it any other way! You're part of this crazy family now and you have a great hobby! Plus a nice setup! Now occasionally some of us might get into arguments on here *cough* *TheFactor* *cough* but in the end it all gets straightened out. LOL. But once again congrats on your purchase and I know you can't wait until you hear it!

Not me ...never......[:$][6][*-)][li][:P]

No but I stayed at a Holiday inn.......... and They had RF7II's with a RS64II in the front stage with def tech 450's in the rear , dual SVS subs PB13 Ultra , SVS PB12.5 and all seperates and it sounded outstanding I didnt want to leave[:P] Oh and I also saved 500 dollars on my car insurance [:D] Buy you know now that you mention it I would also like to know if anyone else is also running THE RF-7 IIs RC-64 IIs RS-62 IIs and sw-3II ? I bet it does sound wickedly good though knowing Klipsch !

Dang what Holiday Inn was that? I just did the little State Farm jingle. "Like a good neighbor State Farm is there" I snapped my fingers and what do you know. I had some 61s and 25s and some 82s and a couple of Sub 10s. And she even threw in a hot tub!

And yes I bet that setup sounds amazing but unfortunately I haven't heard it or seen it yet......its on my to do list......tops on that list though is hearing some Klipschorns!