BOSE Warning

justin_tx_16

godkills.jpg

Made this today Smile.gif True story, lost my cousin's cat to a BOSE Bass Cube...

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

A technical help site created by me and my fellow Klipschers

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>

yeah, the original words were... riske to say the least. i just made my own words, seems to fit pretty well hehe.

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

OMG!!! That is GREAT!!! I love it!!!

------------------

Receiver: Sony STR-DE675

CD player: Sony CDP-CX300

Turntable: Technics SL-J3 with Audio-Technica TR485U

Speakers: JBL HLS-610

Subwoofer: JBL 4648A-8

Sub amp: Parts Express 180 watt

Center/surrounds: Teac 3-way bookshelfs

Yes, it sucks, but better to come. KLIPSCH soon! My computer is better than my stereo!

Good Lord,anyone with B0$e AcousticMe$$ speakers must take a sledgehammer and BASH the trash until MDF particles fill the air.

Do not worry the cheap stapled steel speaker baskets bend like soda cans and you can bring them for your 5 cents return!

Just remember to post this on any board with B0$e owners.

TheEAR(s) Now theears

just bumping it Smile.gif all should get the opportunity to see this, IMHO Smile.gif

godkills.jpg

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

I went on vacation to utah last week, and the place I was staying in had a bose lifestyle 8 system setup quite nicely. I watched 3 vhs movies, some tv, and listened to some cd's. My altec lansing acs54s would sound better through the headphone jack of the tv/cd player than the complete lifestyle 8 system.

Wish I could be part of the Bose hate club but I just can't. They are waaaaay over priced but somehow they have a warm sound to me. No its not super accurate sound but I find it kinda friendly. Hate to be the skunk at the lawn party but I think they add something to the market. I'd buy a pair of the new towers if they were 200 bucks a pair but not 900. However , I do share your distaste for the Bose hype..............thats my 2.5 cents...

quote:

Originally posted by HornEd:

Considering the commentary he may already be stoned... or at least mellow!
cwm32.gif
-HornED

good one HornED!

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

it's all in good fun Smile.gif

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

Its not fun,when some tell me they like the B0$e sound I get nervous and my agressive side starts to wake up.

I dont hate B0$e for the sake of hating B0$e,they are overhyped and overpriced multimedia speakers sold as HT and music speakers.

B0$e is not alone,many brands sell trash.*uance is also a member of the POS(piece of $*** club).Sony "subs" are pieces of you know what.

I hate low quality audio with a passion

TheEAR(s) Now theears