Updated Pictures

Shapeshifter!

Well now:

Taking a look at that AWESOME system has me rethinking my priorities.

Yes, I currently have 4 belles in my possesion, but 2 are sold and will soon be on their way. (I hope).

My Khorns were for sale, but due to the seeming glut of Khorns recently, they have not sold. I was having sellers remorse anyway, so I am going to keep them, perhaps put them back in the main system, and use the Belles somewhere else.

The reason I was selling is I don't have the proper corners and space for them, but I think I will try an build false corners as best I can. I have the plans. They are just so much more of a great speaker, I need to keep them, anyway I can do it! They may not have the perfect placement, but they will still be miles above anything else I could have! (Especially with the Wright Sound 2A3's)

jobman

Jobman,

Wow, four Bells and a pair of K-horns too! I can only dream as to what it would be like to have all those in one household. Well congratulations on scoring the Wright Sound 2A3's. Those SET Amps should definitely sound great with K-Horns or Bells in a 2 channel setup. Yea, I would do what's necessary to keep those Klipschorns, and false wall should work well too. How were you using the four Bells?

Gradually I'm getting the two channel system together. Jazman gave me a heads-up on a CJ EV-1 that was for sale. Think I'm getting a very good unit at a good price. It's the companion phono stage for my CJ PV-14L preamp, so they should work well together. It should arrive early next week. Once I get a good turntable and equipment rack, those Bells will go into the 2 channel system. Not enough space for them with that oversized entertainment center. Have to nickel and dime my way there, but eventually it will come together.

It's good to see everyone making progress.

Wes

------------------

"KLIPSCH IS MUSIC"f>

• 2 weeks later...

Updated the 2 Channel music pic. It shows the addition of the Conrad-Johnson EV-1 Phono Stage, as well as the new Music Hall MMF-7 Turntable. Removed the AKAI Reel to make space for the Turntable. The Heresy's are inverted on top of the Cornwalls.

------------------

"KLIPSCH IS MUSIC"f>