Convert Heresy to KPT-250 Design

lakedmb

This may be a bad idea, but is it possible to take the parts of a Heresy and put them in a box designed for a KPT-250? I have the dimensions of the KPT-250 from the Klipsch website, but since the parts have different model numbers I didn't know if I could swap enclosures as easily as it seems.

Just to be clear, I would be building these boxes from scratch, so if I needed to make some size adjustments I could.

I am wanting to use 4 Heresy speakers as surrounds in my theater, but don't like the box shape. Since, the KPT-250 has a nice angled design I think these would work/look better in the end. I have 4 Heresy speakers I can use for this project.

Sorry, if this post is confusing, I've been under the weather lately so I'm not thinking 100% yet.

Thanks for the link. The problem I am starting to have with trying to use the existing enclosure size is that when built with an angled front the overall size is still very large.

Is there a way to place the parts of a Heresy into a KPT-250 design that includes the ports? I'm guessing the crossover would need to be rebuilt. Any other issues that you guys can think of?