Klipsch Time

justin_tx_16

made this today Smile.gif spray painted to match my computer speakers, looks cool if i might say so myself!

klipschtime2.jpg

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

A technical help site created by me and my fellow Klipschers

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>

the clock was fun, tired of reading my psychology so i decided to get the spray paint and my Jasc PaintShop pro and get to work. it is set to the official Klipsch ultimate bulletin board clock, keeps me on schedule for postings haha.

i have an idea...

i could start a Klipsch Stuff producing company... not to make a profit, but to provide stuff like this. i allready have all the contact for mugs, coolers, bumper stickers, and whatnot (including clocks haha) wonder if Klipsch would let me... just would need a picture of the mug you have and then i can make 100's more if people wanted me to, going to make some bumper stickers if klipsch does not mind (not going for a profit here, would like to make some money off my efforts, but then i think i would be obligated, if not legally, morally, to pay klipsch royalties...

well, basically, if klipsch will let me, i can start up something like this, it is in the family (we own a PR firm, would be really easy, and like really cheap) for me to do something like this

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

A technical help site created by me and my fellow Klipschers

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>