Age Of My Lascalas?????

Seethemusic

PRINT THIS OUT, IT'S LONG AND YOU NEED TO GET IT RIGHT.

First, hit reply (or start a new post.)

type what ever you want to say (like I am doing now.)

at some point, look above what I am now typing, there are things that we will call "tabs" ; like tabs on a file folder.

These tabs are named "Compose" "Options" "Related" "Preview" and "Smiles Library"

While typing, I am in the "Compose" tab.

Now (AFTER I AM DONE TYPING EVERYTHING THAT I WANT TO SAY) I click on the "Options" tab.

The first thing it says in the "Options" tab window is "File attachment " and below that is a "clickable button" that says "Add / Update".

Click the button "Add / Update".

A window should pop up that says "File Upload" (do you have pop-ups blocked? that could be a problem) and below that you should see:

"Select the file you want to upload using the form below. "

"Upload File "

"Select a file to upload. "

To the right of that is one of those clickable buttons that says "Browse", Click that Browse button.

A window should pop up showing the contents of your computer.

Search around in that window until you find the picture that you want to upload and then click on it once.

next notice that there should be a clickable button that says "open".

click that open button.

That window that you were searching around in, should disappear and you find your self back at the

"Select the file you want to upload using the form below. "

"Upload File "

"Select a file to upload. "

And the clickable button that says "Browse", except now, right in front of the Browse button are other (new) words. ignore them at this point.

Please notice that this upload file window has a slider bar at the bottom of it.

if you place your mouse cursor on the slider bar and "click and hold" it clicked, you can slide the contents of the window to the right or left.

The window should not move, just the words within the window should move.

By sliding the bar to the right, you should expose a new clickable button that says "Save", click that Save button.

Now, at the bottom of the "Options Tab" window there is a clickable button that says "Post", click that Post button.

N