Does anybody know the dimensions...

mungkiman

at a glance I would guess the head of the nail is1/8 of an inch. good luck finding the dimensions as I know you would wantto make a perfect match. there is a nice black badge with red trim on Ebay right now metal I think only one. never seen one before check it out. Best regards a satisfied customer. Moray James.

... of this logo? Or, can anyone tell me the height dimension of the recess, so I can scale it? Thanks.
I also have this badge, my favorite on K-horns. Very understated, gorgeous script. One of PWK's many touches of genius IMO.

Here are the dimensions I took from my KB-ML:

• The height of the inset "collar" is 1" to 1-1/16"
  • The top of the collar is inset almost exactly 1" from the front edge of the top section
  • The bottom of the top section is stepped out a little further from the collar than the top -- exactly 1-21/32" on mine
  • The (plexiglass?) badge is 2-1/2 inches wide and about 3/4" high. It is centered vertically. The gap between both top and bottom edges of the badge and the inset surfaces is very close to 1/8".
  • The nail head diameters appear to be the same as the gap widths, Moray's estimated 1/8"

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need anything else.

BTW, my brother has moved to Portland. Though not a long-term Klipsch guy, he likes the Forte he bought used in SF a few years ago -- possibly he'd like to visit you sometime.

Have a look at this one, I could have sworn this was red on black when I looked at it late last night but perhaps the color was off for some reasom. Nice badge worth having for the collection. best regards Moray James.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Klipsch-Speaker-Logo-Badge-Emblem-Single-/230583266576?pt=Speakers_Subwoofers&hash=item35afd56d10

... of this logo? Or, can anyone tell me the height dimension of the recess, so I can scale it? Thanks.
I also have this badge, my favorite on K-horns. Very understated, gorgeous script. One of PWK's many touches of genius IMO.

Here are the dimensions I took from my KB-ML:

• The height of the inset "collar" is 1" to 1-1/16"
  • The top of the collar is inset almost exactly 1" from the front edge of the top section
  • The bottom of the top section is stepped out a little further from the collar than the top -- exactly 1-21/32" on mine
  • The (plexiglass?) badge is 2-1/2 inches wide and about 3/4" high. It is centered vertically. The gap between both top and bottom edges of the badge and the inset surfaces is very close to 1/8".
  • The nail head diameters appear to be the same as the gap widths, Moray's estimated 1/8"

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need anything else.

BTW, my brother has moved to Portland. Though not a long-term Klipsch guy, he likes the Forte he bought used in SF a few years ago -- possibly he'd like to visit you sometime.

Thanks Larry. Can you tell how thick it is? I'm remodeling right now, so most of my system is not currently hooked up, but your brother would be welcome to visit when it is in the future.

Have a look at this one, I could have sworn this was red on black when I looked at it late last night but perhaps the color was off for some reasom. Nice badge worth having for the collection. best regards Moray James.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Klipsch-Speaker-Logo-Badge-Emblem-Single-/230583266576?pt=Speakers_Subwoofers&hash=item35afd56d10

Never seen anything like that...

Thanks Larry. Can you tell how thick it is? I'm remodeling right now, so most of my system is not currently hooked up, but your brother would be welcome to visit when it is in the future.

It looks exactly 1/16" thick.

Thanks -- would you mind e-mailing me when things are convenient?