Recommendations?

JAG02

Willland hope things went well with you today

Thanks Matt, I do appreciate that.

I figured I would leave you a message here since you have such a hard time answering your phone or better yet im sure its only because im calling that your not answering it.

Can't say I appreciate that. You should know by now that my voicemail on my cell is trashed. I called you back and left a message.

Do me a favor and ship my amp out to me.

I am not presently working so I can't ship it until I get back on the job. I will just bring it by your place on Sunday.

Bill

JAG02,

Sorry about the hijacking of your thread.

Bill

Thanks to everyone for their input! Are there any additional suggestions/preferences? How did you all start your system? Did you buy everything at once, or slowly upgrade?

i think many of us started out with 2 speakers and expand/upgrade from there over time (very long time).

i bought my pair of RF-3s about 9-10yrs ago straight out of college

2-3 years ago, i purchased an RC3II and a pair of RS42s for a complete HT system.

about a year ago, I purchased a pair of Cornwalls

and several weeks ago, i sold my RF3s and RC3II in prepapration of some hybrid Heresy speaker build to round out my heritage HT system