Chicks and HT

Rivernuggets

That is pretty awesome. My girlfriend knows how to operate the Hatmony and Sony Remote Commander 3100 remotes.......and she's actually into gaming. She doesn't really see the point of home theater yet....usually if she's in the room with me she asks if I'm deaf and then she proceeds to turn it down....one step at a time I guess. First gaming.....next imma try to turn up the sound gradually on the games....then we can work our way up to theater sound levels! lol. As far as adjusting the AVR settings I'm sorta selfish and don't want her touching it bc usually she ends up messing something up or resetting everything to default and messing up my trail and error settings [:S]

But I'm happy for you guys with chicks or dames or broads or whatever you want to call them that are into the home theater hobby at least half as much as you are. Thats pretty cool and maybe one day I can work mine up to that level [:P]

The girl that puts up with me, likes how it all sounds, but she wishes I could pass up good deals. Klipsch, Carver, NAD, and more. I try to sell the stuff, but my family does not make it easier. My Dad likes to take my stuff and say its his now. But I just can not pass up a good price on Klipsch gear, hence Chorus IIs, Forte Is and Quartets: just to hear how they all sound.

It happened a couple of years ago, but...... Still a great true story!!

So my younger "chick" and son tag along to the "BOSE Experience" at the Outlet Mall.

We get in the room with 2 other couples, and see the movie presentation.

Actually, for what it was, it was pretty good. Especially cranked up a little. LOL

So the sales guy goes after it was over, "Well, what did you think, pretty impressive?"

My Daughter, now 9, goes "Not bad!" "But not as good as my dads!" Where my younger son now 7 goes, "Dad's Rocks!"

The other people in the room just laugh.

Even they "got it" as kids..... We treat the BOSE name like a college rival to Klipsch. When they see it, they give it the bronx cheer! lol

When we drive by the head quarters here in Indy they go, "Daddy's speaker company!!"

It's cute.

I have always enjoyed it when they get a new movie and ask daddy, "Can we watch this WITH you in the home theater?" My answer? Of course is, "Yes we can!" Even if I do sound like Bob The Builder! LOL