Crites update

Just got my Crites crossovers in this week but before the install I found the need to upgrade the upgrade. The P-touch sticker seemed cheep and having a few CO2 lasers in my tool box I gave them some heat this AM. ceder sure smells good burning. First shot is the laser engraving second is the results.

good hell I have to much time on my hands!

post-49915-13819639529448_thumb.jpg

I know this is an audio forum, but I can't believe the questions that followed those pic's were audio related. "having a few CO2 lasers in my tool box" WTH?? My tool box needs an upgrade, where do I get one of those, and do you have it hooked to a plotter? How was this done?

That's awesome.

do you have it hooked to a plotter?

The laser is nothing more than a printer, I print from Corel draw.

Don't think you will see them at HD any time soon. You can find a small table top Versa laser with a 12X16" table used for 2000-4000 it's about 10K new with a 30W tube. Mine are a bit bigger at 23 X 32” I was just thinking if I do the same to my K-horns there room to put a photo of Paul on them. Can you imagine that dialog on E-bay in 20 years after I'm gone?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9APQffUViA