RF-7 P38-F KLIPSCHORN I NEED HELP

Henry,

Two fine rifle names you have there!

Since you have the new RF-7IIs, may I ask if you are talking new Klipschorns or used?

The reason I ask is that if you are talking new money price, I would HIGHLY suggest that you considder the Jubilee over the Klipschorns as they sound much better.

I own used Pro Klipschorns, and I used to own Klipschorns, and the Jubilee is an Oh-My-God moment over Klipschorns to hear for the first time, just like the Klipschorns were over everything else.

Paul Klipsch designed the Jubilee to replace the Klipschorn an it was his LAST speaker design. Paul also intended them to be for home use, but Fred Klipsch sold them as a Pro Speaker instead. There is now however a beuty pannel option, and you can get new Jubilees for new Klipschorn price, and we can tell you how to purchase the Jubilees which are not available through your dealer.

As far as Klipschorn over the RF-7IIs, you will definately hear a differance, but room size is very important. Lots of guys have Klipschorns in small rooms, but I will tell you that if they have never heard a pair of Klipschorns that are at least 20 to 24 feet apart, they have never heard Klipschorns sing.

Where do you live, so we can suggest possible listening opportunities for you.

Also see "Wall of Jubilees" thread in the 2-channel section. THe two clone Jubilees look like the factory beuty pannel option, and while Jubilee is built for the corners, unlike older Klipschorns the Jubilee has backs so it can be pulled out of the corners.

Welcome to the forums.... Roger [:)]