Just some random thoughts

guys this is so going to be really off the wall but if some of you read this and have some insight please add.

1. Lots of us use PS3's as our video sources and audio severs this is a great piece of equipment and has lots of potential even though there are other units out there with better audio quality, it is hard to find something for 300 bucks. My question for this one is Sony makes AVR's all day long and there are many AVR makers out there that are on the "cutting edge" why is that we are still having to use IR for the remote. The Bluetooth technology works great with the PS3 my question is why can this not be introduced with new AVR units that way you can control the volume along with changing the track. To me this seems to be a no brainier maybe there is a problem that I don't understand. If you can setup a PAN and surf the internet from a Bluetooth signal from your smart phone one would presume that there is a enough freq bandwidth to convey all the short burst needed to control an AVR.

2. There seems to be a huge gap between the computer market and the home audio market but the more time goes by the closer the two become. When will we see a Pentium chip in an AVR? Wouldn't that be cool? Just think about all the processing power you would have all at the turn of the volume knob.

As other ideas that I have forgotten and come back to me I will post them.

Please add your ideas