Any feedback on KV-4 Center Speaker

Bluehusky

I am looking for a center speaker to add to my Forte II's, was suggested a KCF C-7 would be my ideal option. To date I have not seen any for sale either here on the Forum, Craigs List or EBay. Have found a KV-2 Center Speaker with a day left to bid, currently under $30. Anyone have any expeirence with the KV-2, the website says was produced mid to late 90's. It seems as if in good condition, color black. I welcome any thoughts to wether I should purchase or pass as it would be a bad compliment to my Forte's. Thank you in advance for any help. Jeff

Ideally, the Academy is the perfect match (aside from another forte) to the forte's. I have seen others comment on how well the KLF-C7 matches, as well. I would not go with the KV-2.....although a good speaker, I can't imagine it would match well with the forte's. The center speaker is very important in an HT setup......some 75%+ the sound in movies comes through this channel. I would wait for either an Academy or the KLF-C7. Just my thoughts.

Hogfan