Yaqin Tube Amp for LS & CW?!

Arash

Hi there all

I was thinking about buying this tube amp to use them with my LS and CW... is Qayin a good brand? it offers 2 * 52 watt RMS output which is charming...

another question: I have a pair of LS and a pair of CW... and I have a stereo jack output (from my CD player)... How can I turn this output to two outputs which one of them goes to the #1 amp which is powering LS and the second output goes to #2 amp which is powering CW? how can I do that? Will a pre-amp do this job for me?

tnx

I have two Yaqin amps, a 300B based integrated, and a phono amp. Both amps have been reliable and IMO sound fantastic, though a bit of tube rolling was required to make them really sing. I did however get them from dealers in Canada (Grant Fidelity and the Ebay seller "Canadian Hi-Fi"), not directly from China. That way I got both a warranty that was worth something (I checked both sellers as carefully as I could) and an assurance that the amps were fully checked out before they were sent to me. I would be wary of getting something sent directly to me that said Yaqin, and looked like it as well, but was a knock off instead. Good luck!

I borrowed one of those a few weeks back and drove my Cornwalls with it. I was impressed with the sound, even with a mismatched set of tubes that were out of bias. I will say the MC-10L was built like a tank! and the green / gold looked good. It had a good "fit & finish".

I will be in tubes soon, but have decided to save $ until I can afford the recomendations of others here on the forum that have much more experience with tube amps, pre amps, etc...