Where to buy a Jolida tube amp? PLZ F1

Arash

I just went to the original Jolida's website, out of China (jolida.net), because they do direct sales, but apparently only to the US and Canada. have you tried contacting them to see if they might make an exception?

I just went to the original Jolida's website, out of China (jolida.net), because they do direct sales, but apparently only to the US and Canada. have you tried contacting them to see if they might make an exception?

tnx dude... I'll give it a try

I've ordered from these guys and it was a smooth and hassle free transaction.
http://www.cattylink.com

I've seen this and the prices are fair... the Raysonic and Jolida amps seems interesting to me but there are some bad reviews about them on the web... what your idea? was what you bought what you excpected? was it original?

It looks like many of both the negative and glowing comments are very recent subscribers to the forums! I have bought two Ming da amps and a preamp from them. Now granted these were both about ten years ago, but there do seem to be positive comments on the forums from long time members. One of the amps needs a new volume pot, but after ten years of use, that doesn't seem out of line and it is a an Alps Blue Velvet so it is not hard to get hold of to replace. Communications were prompt and the products were as pictured. There is also a retailer in Il who I have spoken with who sells factory units with warranty's. You may want to contact them.

http://www.pacificvalve.us/index.html