Furniture

vandec54

Hello All,

I am in the market for a new piece of home theater furniture. It must hold my 50" plasma and have room on a top shelf (to put it at ear level while sitting) for my center channel. Any thoughts on the 3 in 1 models where there is a vertical extension that holds the TV?

Could you suggest a brand, store, or model that would fit my needs? Thank you

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Whalen+Furniture+-+3-in-1+TV+Stand+for+Flat-Panel+TVs+Up+to+60%22+or+Tube+TVs+Up+to+38%22/9725216.p?id=1218160789086&skuId=9725216&cmp=RMX&ref=06&loc=01&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=9725216

i like the whalen, i have 1 upstairs and 1 downstairs, theyve held my klf c7 center and rc64 center with no problems, my only disappointment was they wouldnt fit emo amps in the lower shelves

ive had a 42, 46, 52, and 58s on them already, 52 made the most seemless look as it was pretty much flush on each side if that matters

I have a 3-in-1 Whalen with a 46' Sharp Aquos hanging on it in the spare room. They are nice - sturdy - mine is all black. I picked it up from Sam's on markdown for $99 (reg. $249) - that's the only reason I bought it, but it worked out great!

Great stuff guys,

This Whalen looks good, I like that it has the 3 in 1 option, has a little "wood" look to it and love that it's 52" wide, 4 inches wider than my TV.

I think a stand should be wider than the TV

I also love the Bello TPC-2128, I think I like the look of this one a little better and the dimensions are exactly the same. Now it's time to see where I can get these from and close the deal. Unless there is a last minute post that changes my mind.

I'll post pictures when I get my stand set-up. Thanks again