Klipsch RW-10D Question

reynolr

I currently have a Klipsch sub 12 (synergy) and have been searching to get a 2nd one for $250 (what I paid for the one I have). I just checked newegg and they have the RW-10D for sale right now for my $250 budget. Would this: 1) work well with my sub 12? and 2) be better or worse then my sub 12? Please let me know, the deal is up shortly, Thank you all.

I have never listened to either speaker, but I do have two RW-12ds and I can tell you that for movies, two of those are extremely adept at rocking my 2000 cubic foot HT room. The price seems excellent, and if I were in the market for a sub I would ****** it. In fact, I'd love to add that to my WF-35 system upstairs, but my wife would not allow it at this time.

I have an RW-10d currently residing in my bedroom with an RVX-42 system. Perfect match. I once had it paired with my RF-63's and it just did not do the job. With that said, I do think it should mate well with your RF-52II's. Getting it to blend with your Sub12 will take some work and patience but the results should be acceptable. If you think you could recoupe your $$$ spent if it does not work out, then go for it.

I first bought a Sub10 and shortly returned it to purchase an RW-10d. Clearly a better choice in my case.

Bill