Star Wars Cellebration in Indy

While I am a "Star Wars" fan, I personally did not go. The local press seemed to really say this was a first class event. Expected attendence was about 25,000+ people in Indianapolis last weekend.

In addition, Klipsch partnered with Lucasfilm THX in presenting the WOW Demonstration Room. This fan convention feature, which the producers of Star Wars Celebration I identified as one of the most popular attractions, uses THX-Certified consumer electronics equipment such as select Klipsch speakers and Aragon electronics and THX formatted source materials to demonstrate the features and benefits of the Lucasfilm performance specifications.

My question was did any one go? And what did they think of the WOW room? I am sure many on this board would have loved to seen a crystal clear picture of the upcoming movie, and past vinnettes and hear it through great Klipsch speakers and Amps (Klipsch owned Aragon)too.

I didn't know anything about the WOW room till today. (I just scanned the article before. Read about it in the Indianapolis Star paper Sunday.) That alone would have been a great treat...

I know a lot will be said in the next few days over Paul W. Klipsh passing too. To rip off a phrase from Star Wars. "May the force be with you." Through my Klipsch heritage speakers, I am sure he would smile to know I/ we love them so much.

Sounds like that would have been a blast.

------------------

the m00n system

FRONTS: RF-7

CENTER: RC-7

SURROUNDS: RS-7

SUB: RSW-12

RECEIVER: Harman Kardon AVR 520

DVD: Toshiba SD 3205 (DD, DTS)

TV: Samsung 27" Flatscreen

COMPUTER: ProMedia 4.1

c>Microsoft XBOXc>

f>