Visiting Vancouver Island

AndyKub

Hi all, it's been a while. I was looking at the forum while on vacation because we are contemplating a move possibly to a smaller house, meaning I may have to downsize from K-Horns :( While looking around on the forum, I rememebred that one of you has Jubilees and said I should contact you when on the Island, so here I am and if you have time, I would love to hear what you have...last time I was here I found a cool tube amp at London Drugs which they were liquidating for about half price! But there were no such deals this time. This is the link I found when I wanted to check it out before buying it:

http://www.canuckaudiomart.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8725

I did upgrade to NOS tubes and it still sounds great w/the KHorns. If I do decide to sell, I'll post here first, but if I can keep them, I will...

Andy

Andy,

Welcome to the forum.

Ten years ago today my wife and I were on a ferry from Seattle to Victoria beginning a wonderful honeymoon and a life together. I wanted to take her back on our 10th year anniversary(10/14) but it just did not work out. We really loved Victoria and Tofino.

Sorry, I just had a moment.[:'(][:)]

I think Islander is the one you need to contact.

Islanderavatar.aspx?userid=23736&lastmodified=63

Last visited: Sat, Oct 15 2011
Timezone: -8.00 GMT
Total Posts: 5,047
Post Rank: 8
About Islander
Vancouver Island, BC Canada

Bill

I don't recall your name, but I do have an all-Heritage system with JubScala mains. They're sort of the junior Jubilee, with all the same electronics. If you're in Victoria, you're welcome to come over for a listen.

You can send me a private message for my contact info.