Film feeling-godfather

ayi308581289

Speak of the "godfather" leading role Michael's life, many people evaluation is a ChunLiang turn to the endless by fall, and the exterior of the human nature exuviate go step by step in the process. People always seem to be godfather of the old with relish, said although he means is special, but still have full of tender human nature, and Michael had become a ruthless, cold-blooded, powerful pronoun. In fact, throughout the godfather, Michael's fate is what I understand the characters of the most tragic, he as lu xun's lonely fighter, staggering in the darkness that you never walk alone. The godfather of the fate of the three is Michael as the main line throughout, the grand narrative structure has been a noted, is the essence of the show for role or Michael truths of the carrier. We and the godfather's aura remove Michael head, from the perspective of the essence of the fate of the tragic, he tragedy life can be summed up in one word: lonely.

Father's accident

Can say, the father has been Michael idea of the a peak. Michael don't like the third generation godfather Vincent, nature and no fever lust for power, to his father's love is entirely out of affection. He once said I don't want to be such a man as he, but I love him. The pure love, that he heard that his father after an accident, desperate to protect the people they love. He hurried to the hospital found her father in the face of danger was shot again, scene shows the most moving act: he fell on father berth, gently stroked the father old face, says it's all right, dad, I to protect you, you and I together. Then kissed his father's forehead, could move father left a line in. The whole family in the most danger situation, father at any time in life threatening moments, he can not consider to all of the sacrifice, resolutely to undertake responsibility and police to remove drug long. Please note that, before that he never directly meddling in the family affairs. We saw in the second flash back to the end of the QiXue Michael firm to join the army, the future of the existing planning, but now all have been actively involved in family matters stood to one side, and to destroy life by Michael future price to save for the life of his father. The film in shaping Michael's image in the eyes of the use of very attention, this also is the actor's which great place. Michael's eye was always very firm at the same direction PANASONIC DMW-BCG10E Battery , many people evaluation said, you look at his eyes empty, will have a frisson of fear, but in Michael shot drug lords and the chief of police, his eyes are the only a messy. He didn't look at each other, but my head down, like keep looking for something, with the approach of the sound of the train outside the window, the atmosphere is more and more nervous, and Michael eyes also more and more free and, in the end, he resolutely raised my hand against the shoot the made his fortune bullets. This a key rendering mainly is to show the fate of the largest in Michael when the turning point of the psychological state, from his eyes of temporary confusion can see how he's taking a fierce ideological struggle, because he will have to pay, is his life. After this, as he looked in the eyes, Michael on the path to a complex and is the road. Father has always been fiercely against him involved in family affairs, in its return heard is Michael purged the enemies, appear in the lens is father's gradually dim expression, shook his head more than of sighs and closed his eyes, even as a father of Michael's future has destroyed saddened, Michael I will bear much pain? But Michael never show this.

In the old godfather and Michael garden conversation that act, a lens of processing very clever, the father and his son people tandem come, indicates the two generations of taking over the last, in lens on the father said: I've been don't want you to step in, I hope you can stand out, hope you can become a Lyon's governor. And be in the position by Michael at this time thinking problem has no longer simply, he has to carry alone up family affairs. On one hand, he will soothe the father of family trust, on the one hand, you have to realize the father has been hope he served as head to become legal world top of hope, the sentence I tell you I can support of live, I will need much perseverance in support behind!!!!! After the demise of the father, Michael can say more alone, he never on the mind and the conjunction of person, only to understand the godfather position in the situation from his father and went away, the feeling in the second part of a dialogue with the mother Michael in show incisively and vividly. The room is tonal processing very dark PANASONIC CGR-D220 Battery, and the only light the flame of the fireplace is lit up the Michael half of the face, that he was extremely contradictory psychology. He asked his mother, tell my dad's idea, he is very strong, speaking for the family strong, for family he failed? ...... This is not my lost, but the whole family lost. The mother said, you can't let the whole family lose it. Can say, the whole family all the responsibility of a person to assume by Michael, he has been trying to make you strong, to family don't lose and strong, but the strong behind it is sour alone.

What about marriage

Marriage is a between two people to put together in the form of common resist alone, but Michael marriage but let him more lonely. First marriage is a form of loneliness, in be personal bodyguard to sell Michael see beautiful after pure girl was Fried died. And the second and kay marriage is in essence of loneliness. First, the film the image design kay is to explain that ordinary people from the eyes of Michael feeling, because she is the only free on the outside the family a person, from the point of view of kay is understand Michael, that is, Michael cannot be ordinary people to understand.