A Cordial Invitation......(10 years completed......)

Audible Nectar

.....to come on over to Home Theater, to see what I did with my rendition, since I know that many in 2 channel don't make it over there often......

Namely, to see a 2 channel system nestled within my HT installation, also known as "what I did (in part) with ten years here".

You guys helped start the disease, so I figured you might look at the manifestations, because I care enough to make my HT have GOOD 2 channel sound[H].....now it's nothing you haven't seen before, but in a different context.

http://community.klipsch.com/forums/t/154457.aspx?PageIndex=2

I just completed the digital upgrade (complete with new digicam) so in the nearest future I will have an upcoming pictorial and inside look at the vintage room.......

Couldn't have done it without you all, so thanks for the inspiration, and thanks in the holiday spirit.

It's been ten laps around the sun with you guys, and it's been a pleasure doin' business with ya.

More to come.......

WOW! Ten years and you're thanking everyone?

YES.

Because there is NO WAY that I end up with this without the assistance of Klipsch and the members here. Even as an enthusiast when I first arrived - there is still no way I end up with all this without the help of the good people here.

In an era when money is made just from information - as in "hey, come learn the secrets of success at the Henry Cabot Lodge this weekend at 10AM from the one and only Super Sales Guy" - it's refreshing to see places like this where people share information for the sheer joy of spreading an idea and hobby. You can't pay people to show you stuff like is seen here....all the more reason this forum is priceless - and much appreciated.

I could never repay all of the help given here, but I do try to pay it forward, and make the world a better sounding place.

And rest assured - if I can accomplish this - than most people reading here can too, if they are focused on it, and don't plan to make it happen in a week[:)] I don't post "show and tell" to brag as much as I post to say "You can do this too!"