HDBRbuilder, Belle's, Khorns, etc.

killer58

HDBRbuilder - Great talking to you yesterday, especially about the Belle's and speaker fabrication. However, I felt a little guilty: Your experiences and company insight needs to be shared with everyone on the forum. So my pitch is to keep the jewels of enlightenment coming! Khorns arrive tomorrow! I'll let you know how they sound.

For those of you looking for Belle's; I posted want-ads at Audiogon, Audioreview, and Audioweb. From these ads, I received offers on three pairs, and bought one of them. If anyone is interested in the other two, let me know and I'll pass the contact info. I'd rather see them go to a fellow Klipsch-a-holic on the forum than the bidding wars of Ebay

SF (or as builder would say Hooo-Ahhh),

Killer

Killer...better not let the admiral see ya acting like a little kid waiting up all nite for Santa!! LOL! Smile.gif

------------------

If you want to send a private message, or have already done so, be aware I have not as yet been able to retrieve them. Send e-maill instead, please...just note Klipsch forum in the heading so it doesn't get deleted.

HDBRbuilder,

The K-horns arrived this afternoon. K-C-WR's, #'s 3G186 and 3G187. Very dry, they soaked up three coats of Howard's bee's wax and lemon oil. But now they look brand new!

And the sound? My CD's are making noises I've never heard from them! Amazing.

Your advice was spot on, getting K-horns was the right choice. Now, I only wish I'd have gotten them years ago.

I'll take some photo's and post em soonest.

SF,

Killer

Killer,

Glad ya finally got those k-horns and got a chance to listen to em....just hope yer neighbors enjoyed em too...LOL! Also glad you didin't spend any brig time for disturbin the peace with em...LOL! Can't wait to see the pics! Ain't it weird how them k-horns show ya things ya never heard before from your recordings? Smile.gif Holler at me and let me know when a good time to call is...later.

------------------

If you want to send a private message, or have already done so, be aware I have not as yet been able to retrieve them. Send e-maill instead, please...just note Klipsch forum in the heading so it doesn't get deleted.